In 2017 we had 245 individual volunteers that worked 7,650 volunteer hours.
There is a job for everyone at the Breadbasket! Volunteers
are a great asset to our organization and it is a fantastic
way to get involved in your community! We have a variety
of daily work available for people of all skill levels
and abilities, opportunities include:
- Work staff donation booths at special events
- Assist with community newsletter and additional publications
- Distribute USDA commodities to local organizations and community residents
- Drive to local pick-up sites and process donations
- Inventory and package donations received into the warehouse
If any of these tasks are of interest, please
let us know.
Whether you want to help as an individual or with a group
- we always need you! To donate your time, call the Volunteer
Coordinator at (785) 537-0730.